RAZER mikrofon Seiren X Mercury Edition
RAZER RAIJU SEIREN X MERCURY EDITION
Designed and tested by top streamers, the Razer Seiren X is your key to getting heard in the mightiest way possible. Backed by the best microphone technology, it’s the first step to taking your live streaming to new broadcasting heights.
We are constantly looking for ways to support the streaming community; that's why it's so important for us to work together with other players in the ecosystem.
Streamlabs is the #1 free platform that streamers use to customize and grow their channels..
Using a supercardioid pickup pattern, sound is recorded at a tighter angle. This reduces unwanted background noise and allows you to deliver your voice loud and clear to your audience, so they never miss a single message.
AT A GLANCE
- Condenser microphone made for streaming
- Supercardioid pick-up pattern to reduce background noise
- Built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations
- Mute button
- Zero-latency 3.5 mm headphone monitoring port
- Power required / consumption: 5V 100mA
- Sample rate: min 44.1kHz / max 48kHz
- Bit rate: 16bit
- Capsules: O25mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 17.8mV/Pa (at 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD < 1% at 1kHz)
- Impedance: ? 16?
- Power output (RMS): 125mW (at 32?)
- THD: < 0.5% (at 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ? 85dB
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.8 onwards
- Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software, Streamlabs & Xsplit (Seiren X & Seiren X Quartz)
- 1 x Razer Seiren X
- 1 x Support rod
- 1 x Desk stand base
- 1 x Micro USB to USB cable
- 1 x Important Product Information Guide